Galactic 4th Edition
The Century Long War happened before the Nerathan Empire.
The Deva are the oldest race outside of the Astral Sea Nebula.
The original fey race of the Sylvin System was also old, but younger than the Deva.
Known History begins roughly 2000 standard galactic years before the Century Long War.
- ~130 Before Nerath: The Century Long War ended. Both the Turathian and Arkonian empires retreat closer to their home systems.
- 0 Age of Nerath: The Nerathans gather their resources and claim star systems surrounding their home system. The Nerathan Empire is born.
- 225 Age of Nerath: The Nerathan Empire is at its highest. Everything is looking up for the Empire.
- 232 Age of Nerath: The Nerathan Empire begins to fall apart due to stretching their reach too far.
- 235 Age of Nerath: Unruly Nul raiders are hired to skirmish against armed forces of the Empire along the borders.
- 237 Age of Nerath: The unofficial war with the Nul rages deep into imperial space. Rebel colonies break away.
- 241 Age of Nerath: The Emperor himself joins a siege on the capitol by Nul and rebel forces. In the end, the capitol was saved, but at the cost of the Emperor’s life.
- 243 Age of Nerath/0 After Nerath: The Empire falls back to a small handful of systems and three habitable worlds, including the home system.
- 115 After Nerath: Current Year.